The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

10/07/2004

HEH HEH HEH WAYS TO MAKE BLOGGING EASIER

Now I did and am stealing this "survey" from the same place I stole ysterdays. Diary of a Suburban Housewife, so I guess to all you new bloggers out there, when faced with writers block, or just don't have anything on your mind to write, read someone else's blog because you will get ideas, and no you perv's not those ideas.

Well this is called 3 things so I hope you enjoy

3 THINGS...

...I am wearing right now

1. Blue jeans
2. My "Boars Nest" hat
3. A smile

...on my desk

1. Water
2. Walkie Talkie
3. Paperwork I am ignoring so I can do this list

...I want to do before I die

1. Go to Scotland
2. Be a father and a dad.
3. Write a book, and it becomes a bestseller

...good things about my personality

1. Friendly
2. Always ready to smile
3. Optimistic, most times

...bad things about my personality

1. My inability to accept failure
2. My inability to accept people who are closeminded
3. My willingness to argue and debate...EVERYTHING

...I like about my body

1. My smile
2. The color of my eyes
3. My "hopefully" growing tattoo collection

...I don't like about my body

1. Pooh Belly
2. Short hair (but i am working on that one)
3. The lack of muscle

...most people don't know about me

1. I hate talking on the phone, but enjoy talking to only one person on the phone
2. That I own video games for systems I don't own
3. I actually like paperwork

...I say the most

1. beautious (b-you-tea-us)
2. Let me put it this way...
3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...I want to go to

1. ANCHORAGE
2. Boston
3. New Orleans

...names that I go by

1. Manny
2. Manuel
3. Jose

...screen names I have had

1. Phulespride
2. saintnsyynner
3. Messiah1972

No comments: