The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

10/07/2004

I'M FEELING A BIT OF A RANT TODAY, AND ODDLY IT'S ABOUT POLITICS

Oh my god, I never thought I'd be here talking about politics or politicians, considering how I feel about the bottom feeding filth that they are. But I am. Not for them, but for you, the few (or many) who read this. I can't stand politicians or the lies that come forth vomited at velocities that would make the bullet train and concordes seem like bacward walking turtles. They spend more time backpeddling and mudslinging than actually being honest with their agendas beliefs and ideals. The whole Iraq, safety of america and who did or did not do something right or wrong is making me more sick than watching "Cabin Boy" for the first time. FUCK YOU both. I don't care if you were enlisted. I don't care what you think of each other. You are both the pompous assholes who when decided will take yet another turn in fucking America, it's people and it's ideals. And no I don't just mean figuratively. I mean you will rape, shit and piss on the very ideals that make this a great nation and a great people. I mean for god's sake shut up and tell the fuckin truth allready. Is the war a mistake? Ask the brave people who are fighting and dying in it for the sake of America and the freedoms we enjoy and take for granted. Are the powers that be using this as a means to their own ends? Does that really need to be asked. Did not a former wrestler and navy seal acomplish everything he said he would do, in HIS FIRST TERM! as govener. His only term I might add. Did he not also get "shut down" constantly because of the fact that he was not of the 2 major parties? How is this in the benefit of the people? It isn't. Yet all we do is sit idyly by and do nothing. Now I may be one cynical mother fucker when it comes to what I percieve this wholly popular, oops I mean political, arena is and consisits of. I may not be a smart man, nor have I ever claimed to be, but again I still do rely on a lost and dying skill. COMMON SENSE people. Remember what that is? Right now there are millions of people who won't and wouldn't consider someone else choosing what they eat or where they live. But these same people are going to let someone else decide who runs the country. Not just any country though. It's the country that you live in. It's the country that you are raising your family in. It's the country that you grew up in. It's consisdered to be the greatest country in the world. And you are willing to let someone you don't know or care to know decide who will take control? It's time to stand up and take a stance. America, our America is being driven into the ground by "those that know better" and we are letting them. They are taking control or our homeland, and the "people" aren't stopping them. If you don't like one or the other, find someone you do support. And by all things great and holy, don't vote for the lesser of two evils. Vote for the right man or woman for the job. To LEAD AMERICA to the greatness she was. We don't need any more Clintons, Bushs or Nixons. We need leaders god damnit and we need them soon. This has been a political rambling from a member of the human race and who lives in the USA. Who still has faith in man. Who still has faith in woman. Who still has faith in Americans. Who still has faith in God.
Who still has faith...

named

Jose

No comments: