The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

9/28/2004

HEHEHEHEHEHE, YES I AM A FREE ADVERTISING WHORE, ANYBODY WANT A SASSY TOMBOY?

Hello, hi howdy all you sassy tomboy's. I can't believe it. I've been allowed to be an advertisng whore again. I don't know why I find this fun, nor do I care. I just enjoy talking about a new BLOG, and espeicially when it's about a special gal, or as she refers to herself, a Sassy Tomboy. Yupperooni WG, my special sweetie, yes her, she has her own place on here. Sassy Tomboy is the name of her little spot. Did you catch the name yet? Sassy Tomboy, is the name, yes it is. Well now that I'm done talking about Sassy Tomboy, I can go on with the updating of my blog. Thats right I'm going to stop talking about Sassy Tomboy and worry about writing my newest blog entry, and stop talking about Sassy Tomboy. Oh hell with it, Sassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy TomboySassy Tomboy

Ok with that I've had a really good day so far and this week has been pretty good too. You know actually, ever since I had some time off, I've felt awesom. I've felt great. I mean GAWDDAMNIT, I feel like a million bucks. So I'm actually waiting for something to crash down, and for some strange reason, I'm actually looking forward to it. I mean in the words of the "the most electrifying man in sports entertainment" The Rock says "JUST BRING IT"!!!!

You can't kill me, you can't even break me. I'm the most complete man I have ever been. So thank you all who spent all that time breaking me down. I thank you because simply, there's nothing else you can take from me. So now that I'm done with my more is less rant...you know the you stripped away all that was weak and just left a man who can truly love someone with no baggage in the way because you all killed it already. So thank you. For making me be the man who can live and love. Wow I know a little heavy today, but sometimes I just feel the urge to, well just to emote, so I did. so until next time...

i reamain a more simple man than before named

Jose

No comments: