The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

9/25/2004

LIFE IS WAITING...WOULD YOU LIKE AN APPETIZER WHILE YOU WAIT?

It is an amazing thing, that we live our lives in such a hectic pace, that we actually have people who are hired and and paid to be "wait" staff. They not only stop to serve you they have you wait for everything too. "It'll be un just a minute", how many times have we heard that stament. But I'm digressing to far from my train of thought. You see I saw a movie, that was just about that. It was about waiting and it kinda put some things into perspective for me. I mean...

Oh I rush and rush until life's no fun
All I really gotta do is live and die
But I'm in a hurry and don't know why.

Sound familiar anybody? Yes it's a song, but isn't that our day to day lives? Yeah I know we're all busy. We all have important things going on, and we got them going on all the time, but why? I'm still digressing and I do apologize. Well in this movie there was this great line "I am waiting, I just don't know what I'm waiting for". So I guess it would be easier for all of us to actually rush around and not know why, than to wait around and not know for what. Like I said it's just a line that puts things into perspective. Don't give me that look. I was just about to explain how it puts things into perspective. Next time you find yourself speeding to get to your destination, ask yourself, "Self, why am I rushing?" "If I get there too soon I'll just be waiting anyway" "Or if you get there late after you rushed, than you never feel 'right' anyway". So and Gandolf said in LOTR "I am not late or early, I get there when I'm supposed to be there."

so with that I remain a quotable man named

Jose

No comments: