The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

8/26/2004

A BASIC REALITY THAN AGAIN THERE MAY BE MORE

Hello hi and salutaions you patient and faithful readers. I'm sorry for not writing sooner, but let's just I have come to one basic reality, money is truly the root of all evils. It's also the root for mean words, hurt feelings and cruelty. I know we all know that, but sadly it's a neccesary evil. Like telling your best friend "no I think your girlfriend is very nice" when in reality you can't stand her. Or telling someone "really I do like that song" when you'd rather hear fingernails scraping across a chalkboard. It's true, and for that simple reason, it also sucks. Ok, I got that off my chest. I feel better now. Thanks for listening. No onto bigger and better things. WG and I are getting along great. We're getting along fine. We're getting along. It's very cool being able to say that. By the way, where are the embareassing stories?? I'm waiting patiently. Now I'm thinking that WGS should have some doozies. I'm also thinking some of WG's friends would have shared some by now. I'm waiting. Oh yeah the countdown has begun, and I'll tell ya when it's over, and why it's a countdown. But sadly the time that ticks away slowly just had a burst of speed, to let me know that it just ran out the door and is moving to Tiajuana. I'm not working tonight, so believe me, I'm feeling rantful and after working 20 plus hours and some rum and diet cokes....hehehehe...be set to release the hounds of hell. For they will have more mercy than my venomous finger tips and bile filled tounge. So be well my friendlies, and I shall entertain you in a little while. until than
I remain a bit spiteful and an angry man (for a little while) named
Jose aka J2

No comments: