The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

8/13/2004

1001 AND STILL GOING

Hello hi and whaaaaaaadup, to all of you crazy kids who for some reason enjoy reading this crazy lil space on the i-net. I mean there have been 1001 hits. 1001 times this page has been opened. 1001 times someone has read what I have written. 1001 times someone has taken a peek into the messed up reality of this 32 year old screwed up kid's brain. 1001 times, daaamn thats a lot of hits. Its kind of unnerveving to know people actually read this. I thank you all very much from the bottom of my heart, when I first started this I was just ranting and raving most of the time. Now it's become a way of talking to you all and telling you all about my boring and uneventful life. Yet you still come to read about me, and how cool is that. Now some of you I do know, some of you I don't, but would like to. So just say hey, ok?
Well after all that gushing, it's time to gush a little more. I'm happy. Really really happy right now. This is actually the happiest I ever felt. I have that stupid perma grin almost all the time now. I am dating this awesome gal and people are reading my lil blog. Hell, all I need now is a million dollars and my life would be complete. Now here's a question for all of you, what would be the first thing you would buy if you had a million dollars? I would buy a movie theatre. Than I would build a house, with a movie theatre built in it. I'm talking the biggest HDtv, with a Yamaha reciever and some Bose speakers and stadium seating. MMMMM, wow I just got perky. LMAO.and with that...

I remain movie loving geek named

Jose aka J2

No comments: