The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

9/15/2004

A YEAR AGO TODAY I HAD NO CLUE

Who knew that a year ago when I started my Rant and Opinion filled site "I hate it here" that it would turn into "Confessions of a cereal eater" and that would turn into something like this. An actual accounting of my cruel and funny world, where dreams and joys usually take a backseat to pain and suffering? Well things have changed. A whole lot of changes have taken place. Lately it seems that J & D are taking absolutely no crap from P & S. I'm dating a girl who doesn't need me in her life but wants me there anyway. I'm working at a job that most of the time is OK and sometimes its not. There was a major "thorn" in my "paw" but that thorn has been removed. Well in this jungle the lion sleeps again. In the near future, there will be some major changes taking place. Some will be expected, some will not. I know, now the big question is where the hell have I been? Well I was/am miserable. I know some of you know what I mean by that. I can say with absolute certainty, location can affect you views, thoughts, and yes they can even affect personality. They can affect your heart, soul and life. Until recently...no I take that back, I've always known that, but recently, I've had a chance to taste and touch a lil bit of heaven. No you godless heathens, I don't mean in the literal sense. I mean the simple fact of being able to laugh, because you feel happy. Being able to cry because a song just happens to hit the right emotional nerve, and not be told "You're embaraising me" or "Look he's gonna do it again". Just for the record and you both know who I am talking about. I truly hated you both for those little "harmless comments". Well where was I? Oh crap hold on while I try to recapture my train of thought. Oh yeah, sorry. It's amazing how a simple drive to nowhere with the right person feels just like a magic carpet ride. When you're in a crowded room, and for one of the few times you're not lonely or alone there. Where you don't have to pretend that you're something, because the people who look at you already see that you are a someone. So I guess, in the end, you all actually made me happier by just being yourselves and by making me be myself. Talk to you all really really soon...

I remain a man named...

Jose

No comments: