The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

8/11/2004

HELLO AGAIN

Hello again my little chickadees, how are you on this fine morning? I hope you all slept well. I'm back at the grind, so that means that my blog now gets updated woo hooo!! I noticed something, when I'm not writing, people aint visiting. Man does that put pressure on me or what? I've become the spokesperson for the voices in my head, and they are screaming for justice in an unjust world. What do I mean? Well only that a cheeseburger at McDonald's is 99 freakin cents while a double cheese burger is a buck! I was floored when I saw this. I was shocked. I was looking for a reason to deal on someone. Not in a bad way, but I had made on obsevation, and when I make said observation, I must comment as I am wont to do on occasion. For example why does bottled water have a list of ingridients? Why do lighters have a warning stating that "contents are flammable"? See what I mean. I've come to the conclusions that the powers that be think that we must all be stupid. Wow, so sorry, I guess I must have OD'd on Henry Rollins over the weekend. A 3 1/2 to 4 hour drive with Hank as a comapnion will do that.
A congratulations goes to Jeff Gordon on his impressive win at the Brickyard 400. I know right now I'm getting eye daggers shot at me. I know right now WG is just itching to call me and give me an earfull. Yes my faithful readers, I am a Jeff Gordon just because whenever I say that WG gets this "GRRRRRRR" face, and it just cracks me up. Dale Earnhardt jr. is her favorite driver and I think despise and loathe are the words she used to describe her feelins about the the #24 driver. LOL look at me, I'm learning about NASCAR. Well I figure if she is willing to watch an occasional anime, I am willing to learn about one of her passions. BTW does anybody know how I supposed to act at a Packers game? Never having gone to one I am at a loss, as to how I should conduct myself. I mean I no longer "rock out" at concerts. Being that age is creeping up on me and "head Banging" leaves tons and tons of sore muscles. Along with head aches and the occasional nose bleed, I have thus learned to groove. Not only that football crowds are a lot different than baseball and soccer crowds, both of which I have been a part of.
Oh and before I forget, w/22 will now be known as PCC, for that story you will have to ask 22 to tell that tale. Which reminds me, here are a few belated but soon to be immortalized on the I-net ...

happy birfday wishes for PW, 22, LL and
amy.

I know I know how come I used a name and not a nickname
because I didn't talk to her long enough to come up with a good name. Sorry. I shal commence with the self flogging. You know for some reason I really like that word, Flogging. Well anyways, now with the WG update, My 'rents totally dug her. Something about liking the fact that she's outgoing, hits me when I deserve it (yeah that one was from my mommy), and just acts like herself. So I hope you all have a good day, and I leave you with this one thought...how the hell did i get to this point when i was allready to tell you about the $0.99 cheesburger....hmmm some mysteries like the Paulding Light shall forever be unsolved.

And with that I am forever

Jose aka J2

No comments: