The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

8/03/2004

BOY AM I IN TROUBLE NOW

Hello to my Care Bears and my Care Bear Cousins. It's been a wonderful day. I didn't do anything other than sleep, talk to WG and know that my life will be ending a lot sooner than expected. Thanks to a couple of mischevious girls, who were given some information and instead of using their power for good turned to the dark side. Remember Uncle Ben did tell Peter Parker with "great power comes great responsibility". LOL!!! Just so you two ladies know, you aren't the only ones WG has marked for termination. LOL!!! Oh, and believe me I can totally believe how red the skies were, remember I was there for the rain storm. Why do all of a sudden do I hear TAPS playing? I also hear someone saying "tho I walk in the valley of death"...is that a bad omen?? Hmmmm. So other than that, I'm doing pretty good. I actually have 5 1/2 days coming up in a day and a half, and thats going to be fun. Going to a party, seeing some "spooky lights" and my parents are gonna meet WG. I really can't write too much today, being that I'm doing laundry, watching Toy Story (the first one) and doing some paper work, add the fact that its almost 4 AM and I have to move my car in an hour, and I hope to have my laundry done by than. But it won't be. Damn double drying times. Well anyways, I was also informed that when we go to the spooky lights (we'll be going with 22 and w/22) that no foolin around in the back of the van will be tolerated. But just for the record, isn't that why vans we're created, because back seats just weren't comfortable enough? Isn't the word "van" synonomous with foolin' around, making out and fogging up the windows. Doesn't the saying go "if the van is a rockin, don't come a knockin" ? Lmao, I've seen the movies from the 70's and early 80's. If there was nudity or "action" was there not a van near by? LOL. LMAO. Well anyways my time is getting short, and they are paying me to do something while I'm here...

So for the few days I have left I remain

Jose aka J2

No comments: