The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

8/01/2004

DROPPING TO MY KNEES TO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS (for some reason I seem to be on my knees alot)...

Hello my smurfs, smurfettes and smurflings. It seems I been neglecting my blog duties. I'm becoming lax in my duties as official chronicler of my life. A boring job it is but hey, someones gotta do it. Not only that but I hired myself because I work for cheap, and for the record just because I'm cheap, yes, it also means I'm easy. Wow, I went from everyday to only once a week. Sorry. But between getting used to my new working shifts, seeing my girl, and sorta sleeping, I haven't had much energy or inspiration to narrate my so-called life. But today with a NO FEAR energy drink in hand, and a desire to write I'm back! Did you miss me? Its ok to lie to me and say you did. :D Well to start where I left off, last Sunday I went up to spend some time with WG. I had the auspicious privalege of meeting yet two more members of WG's world. I met WG's Sister aka WGS and neice aka WGN. I'll be very honest, I didn't know what she thought of me. All I could think of of was the movie Jerry McGuire where Bonnie Hunt goes "Hi, I'm the disaproving older sister", now I know she's the younger sister, but I think you all get my drift on that one. Than I read WGS's comment "It was great to finally meet the man that makes my sis happy", that the fears of being disaproved went away (well that is until next time, than for some reason they keep coming back). So at this time I would like to apologize for not writing sooner and I hope you can forgive me please. That and welcome WGS and WGN to my little space here on the net. It was both an honor and a privelage to meet you both, and I hope we can get a chance to talk more in the near future, because I would really enjoy getting to know you better, and to hear some embareassing WG stories. Hehehehehehe. LMAO, well I guess this would be an awesome time mantion if any of my faithful readers have stoies of an embareassing WG stories share them. Hehehehehehe. SO what else has been going on you ask? Well WG and I are getting along splendidly. I've gotten hugs from WGG, and that was very cool. Especially considering that they weren't propmted. They made me get warm fuzzies and I still say it's ok to be Hoser. LOL. Oh and I scrapped the zombie story again. I guess I was trying to avoid the atypical zombie story, and one of my biggest complaints about most horror stories is the lack of explanantion. When they don't answer the who, what, where, when, why and how's. So I started asking myself those questions, and eventually I came up with the answer(s). Why tell only one story? If I can answer many of these questions in a prologue or as a brief narrative in the introduction, than I'd be free to tell my stories. In my opinion of this, one of the best examples of this is from Dracula 2000 although it is a dumb movie. In this movie it explains why vampires feat the cross, silver and daylight, at least in this version of vampire lore. Of course it takes the whole movie to do that, but you get my point, or at least I hope you do. So, I've decided to explain where the zombies started, how they started and why they act and do what they do. Once I do that I can tell any story I want, and it doesn't even have to be a zombie story (you got to love loopholes)...

and speaking of Jerry McGuire, one of my fave quotes from that movie..."Have you ever gotten the feeling that you aren't completely embarassed yet, but you glimpse tomorrow's embarrassment?"

so with that I'm still 6ft above ground, but the mind is still in the gutter and with that I remain

Jose aka J2

No comments: