The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/25/2004

AM I FASHIONABLY LATE

I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I've had some things to deal with and my poor little blog has gone malnourished, under used, neglected and even a few abandonment issues. Oh, and by the way. Just a random thought that for some reason looks nice right there, even though it doesn't make any sense. I have had one thrilling week plus folks and folkettes. I was going to call you my children but "MOM" is watching. Oh, and for those who worry when I don't post, I'm ok. I do this for therapy and fun. I do this because I'm a bit vain to believe that someone out there thinks I'm interesting enough to read about. It’s self-esteem, male ego, foolish pride and a hope for acceptance into this virtual realm. Well to recap this past week, I met maWG, paWG, and WGG last Friday and I think it went well. I was even called Hoser (a past nickname) by WGG, but sadly he was quickly reprimanded for that. I forget that it's actually a negative term and not just a silly nickname. We had dinner on Friday, lunch and cribbage on Saturday and I had a whole lot of fun. The only time it got weird was during the Q & A session (third degree??) With maWG and paWG. Good times were had. Than there were some personal issues along with the past catching up with me where I turned to my "Jiminy Cricket aka JC" to help me deal with them. In turn that helped create a stronger bond between JC and me, which in turn really strengthened the bond with WG and I. So yes I am officially a better, stronger and self-aware J2 than ever before. So anyways, I went to Mt. Horeb to pick up my RM and hung out there for an eve. You what’s really weird, when you meet chat people, how hard it is to use their real names. So we drank talked and pretty much did the same thing you do in a chat room, only without the typing. A really cool comment said to me, was I'm exactly the same in the real world as I am in a chat room. LOL, there is no separation of real world and virtual world for this psychopath. But as I type that, that kind of makes me sound like a mental patient, doesn't it? Well RM stayed up there and will be brought down on Sunday I think. Well once I got home I got a chance to "talk" with MOM. I think we are twins separated at birth. Or I'm her clone, because we went from actors to movies to star trek and comedians. Way too much in common there. I think MOM spent way too much time in front of a TV. LOL. Oh yeah according to the "are you a psychopath" test, I'm a psychopath. Yes that was a MOM test given to me. LMAO we even talked about Days of our Lives. I know "I'm a sad and strange little man". Well today I get to see WG, and spend some time with her. It won't be too much because she's got to work Monday A.M. (and before any of you panic I'll make sure she goes to bed at a decent time, considering I have to work at 4 P.M. on Monday afternoon, I'll be needing some sleepy time too. Considering I got to drive back here on Monday A.M. Now this isn't your typical A.M., were talking the birds are singing, the sun is shining and the "OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IS IT THAT TIME ALREADY" statements when the alarm goes off). That and the fact that I woke up at 10 A.M. on Saturday, and I haven't slept yet. Now all of you who are thinking about yelling at me...can it wait till tomorrow. Please. OMG, it finally happened!!! It's true, it finally happened. We went an entire day without talking to each other. Yes Saturday July 24, 2004 we went an entire day without giving each other giggle attacks, perma-grins and red faces. I didn't hear the "shuuuuut uup", "what ever", "back off little man" and the "blah blah blah blah". WG, went without hearing me using her lines and purposely using them wrongly, improperly and not even worded correctly. She didn't hear me mocking her "catch phrases" (stand down little girl). Well my precious little gems, its time for me to get some work done, so just remember always tell the you love them, because some day it'll be x-mas and they'll remember. LOL....


and with that I remain,

Jose aka J2

No comments: