The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/15/2004

WOO HOO!!! YAY US!!! WE ROCK!!!

we hit 700. this site has been peeked at 700 times....700 times people have read something on here, 700 times someone has clicked, 700 times soemthing i've written has been read, 700 hey wait a second...this website has been opened 700 times and I only got 26 comments???? ok who hasn't been commenting?? check yourselves people I mean I understand we all have busy lifestyles, but you could say hi a little more frequently, I mean Princess only one comment so far?? I know some of you have posted more times, and when next I see thee, a drink from me shall be for free, for duties that seem so small, please know that those actions make me feel 10 feet tall, so to thee I give a gracious bow, a peck on the cheek and I exit now. But do not fret my friends, Those that didn't post will get a boot in the end....hehehehehehehehehe sorry I thought it was funny, and

with that i remain 700 hits happier and forever and always

Jose aka J2

No comments: