The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/15/2004

AND THE VERDICT IS

喂和您好到讀這的全部, and a good day to all. WG and I had a serious conversation today. It was the "where are we and where are we going" talk. Well ladies and gentleman, I now officially have a girlfriend. It's true; I'm off the market. Not for sale or lease. Unavailable for comment. It was a hard conversation to have, especially over the phone. But we had it. Huh?? Oh!! Why was it a hard conversation?? Well just ask, sheesh! Don't beat around the bush, other people’s kids!! You see, if you read the 100 list of mine there were something’s on there, that WG had said weren't options. WG called them defense mechanisms I called it a lie. If you're keeping track that makes us even. Remember way back when I went to meet WG for the first time, I had said that I was just leaving a friend in Marshfield, and since I was just a little ways away...well yeah that was an untruth. Which I believe all agreed was actually good idea on my part, otherwise I wouldn't know any of you and I wouldn't know WG, and The last what 20+ posts wouldn't exist. Well getting back to the conversation, so that was what was keeping me from having this conversation with WG earlier. Well some things happened, some people were met, promises made, and a little girls comment made me think long and hard about the both near and far future of my existence called life. So today after I whooped WG at cribbage (3 matches to 1 in 2 days I might add, and that one was just because spiced rum and diet coke kicked my ass first), I decided this was the best time for that talk. You know for the record, what’s the difference between "going out", "going steady", "dating", "dating exclusively", "seeing" and being "boyfriend and girlfriend"? Maybe it's just because I'm a guy, maybe it's the fears of meeting maWG, paWG and WGG. I mean if you know WG you know that WG is very close to her family, and thats very cool. But what if they didn't and don't like me? Already been in that relationship, and it sucks. What if WGG hates me, I mean I've been there too. So yeah I needed to know what and where, and the who's and why's. But I didn't know what we were. Were we a couple, were we seeing each other, were we dating and to make this even more confusing WG wouldn't tell me what she thought we were. Claiming I had to make my own decision on that. Now boys and girls (and I have to use those words, I mean we do have young "22" here and we don't want to corrupt her pure and innocent soul, and of course Suze aka MOM, is watching too so behave I must) when wanting an opinion on particular subject, when asked if you yourself have an opinion, and you say no still confused, this action should not lead to the reaction of I won't tell unless you have an opinion yourself. Sometimes it just means if you're brave enough to tell me yours than sharing mine will be ok too. So yup Jose aka J2 (lol now you all know where and why the "aka's" came from LOL LMAO ROTFLMAO) and WG are an item, a couple, duo, pair, set, team, twosome, (OMF'n GAWD you all know that I do use dictionary.com's thesaurus feature so when Typed in couple this particular entry got me rolling on the f'n floor
Entry:

Copulate


Function:

Verb


Definition:

Have sex


Synonyms:

bang, bed, boff, breed, cohabit, conjugate, couple, dork, fool around, fornicate, have coition, have relations, have sex, hump, lay, lie with, make it, make love, make out, mate, screw, sleep together, sleep with, unite





LOL LMAO LOL LOL LOL) combination, combo, deuce, doublet, match and mates. Ok some of them might be a little strong and some might not make any sense, but its cool. Why is it cool, because it feels cool.


Now more verdicts, so far its 3 -1 that I was being funny. When last I reported on this little blog I asked for a response to a question and since I said it was funny that counts as a vote. Wow I see a pattern forming hehehehehehehehehe. If you didn't know I'm making reference to the cribbage stats....hehehehehehehe. RM update, day 15, actually for someone I have almost nothing in common with, we are getting along very well. He's a good roommate, "I think I'll keep him and name him George and if the cats get to him, I'll squash them George I'll squash them all" lmao hehehehehehehe I know of mice and men is not supposed to be funny but when using the lines out of context...now its f'n hysterical. Oh if you haven't noticed, I started censoring myself. We're going to try to keep the curses to an extreme minimum. I mean what if maWG, paWG or even the lil angel 22 reads a naughty word on here, or even the "good one" LL. I have the innocent and impressionable minds to worry about now. I am trying to be socially aware. I am taking a degree of responsibility knowing that my words may have reactions and consequences, so I shall try my darndest and it does say d-a-r-n to live up to that moral code. So now armed with that


I remain a steadfast moral code of honor and


Jose aka J2

No comments: