The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/13/2004

AND WHEN IS HE WRITING AGAIN

Greetings and Sanitations, to all who read this, how was your weekend? MIne was actually hectic. You know for someone who has no life, I sure don't get much rest. Oh well thats life in the big city. Where compettions tough baby thats a pity, where every guys an actor and everygirl looks pretty. I'm hearing stories and I don't think thats cool. So who's this don Juan...OMG....HELP ME....i just had a Rick Springfeild moment. Now thats scary. But I did at least go to Chuck E Cheese's even tho I couldn't play any games...stupid being broke...and went to this little beach in Brookfield, which was very cool. They didn't seem to mind that I happened to be in the water in a button down shirt. Sorry Ladies, My Chest only Gets exposed for WG...LOL. No the real reason is when I lose enough weight I'll start exposing the soft white underbelly so that it finally matches my arms. I do this to protect the sight of all the innocents and even a few sinners around me, I never take off my shirt in public. Thats a sight that has scared charging rhino's and rabid wombats. This one time a badger was crawling out of his little hole saw me and screamed like a little girl (this statement is meant in respect, so please no offense to little girls anywhere and everywhere) and hid. Who knew that badgers could scream. Well back to my little story, well since this was an unplanned trip to the beach well I was improperly dressed for the beach, that of course did not stop my friend or her daughter from displaying their marksmanship with projectiles of sand and water. AND my obvious discomfort did not stop either of them from laughing. Well what can I say I'm a funny guy...not.

Well WG is back from fest...allthough a little more crispy, and somehow we have maintained the talking everyday record we're going for. Yay us! Oh yeah I made a statement last night that made WG a little peeved at me...so I'm gonna share it, and I want the feedback on whether or not this was funny. Whether it was appropriate or not well I guess thats a judgement call, but at this time I'm just looking for the comedic factor. If you leave a comment or whatever make sure that "funny" or "not" is a comment all by itself. Well we were talking about next time I come up that WG's Goober aka WGG would be staying with ma WG and pa WG. I think I'm having too much fun with the nicnames and their respective abrviations...and why is abrveaitions such a long word anyway? And why can't I spell it...damn it!! So I said "Don't do that, don't put anyone out like that, I can always ask one of your single friends if I can stay with them?" WOKKA WOKKA WOKKA thats funny, I don't care who you are thats dern funnnneeee. well what do you think, funny or not? I was cracking up. WG nope, she didn't find it that funny. Me still chuckling. Well anyways folks and folkettes, Its getting to be that time where I have to actually do what they pay me to do. LOL. LMAO. and with that....

I remain too lazy to use the spell checker and

Jose aka J2

No comments: