The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/09/2004

SORRY...I'M A COMPLETE BOOB

I'm sorry FN, you're a beautiful man, to whom I bow down to your greatness. I can't belive I forgot to mention you...I'm getting a flogging now. My repenting has started. :D Well for the story so far I'm thinking kind of a one man show. Stuck in his apartment. Wakes up to the sound of a train blaring its horn, an explosion and the sweet pungent smell of flesh burning. its a 4 family unit, next door to him a couple fairly attractive, below him is vacant and the owner landlord is in the unit below the couple, wakes up like i said, looks out the widnow sees all his neighbors walking around and they're zombies. The story will be told in journal format and in the end it will be video trascriptions, and police reports depending on the ending. I just don't know what will happen should he live? or die? get recsued? happy ending? tragic ending? Before I can start I need to know what happens to him to set the mood of the story.

No comments: