The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/07/2004

GREAT, NOW I HAVE MORE GUILT

Suse aka "mom", I'm sorry, it is my fault, but on the plus side this morning WG sounded a whole lot better. I'm smiling really big and fluttering my eye lids, now I'm giving my best "Bambi" eyes. ::dropping to my knees:: )OWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! Please forgive me all powerful and merciful mom. I beseech thee to find it in thine heart to exonerate me. Please oh gentle and gracious divine one, please oh pleeeeeeeeease absolve me from any wrong doings. Aaaaaand the worst thing ... I neeeeeever leaaaaaaaaaarned to reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok so that last bit might be a little bit over the top. But I hope not. I did learn to read. LOL. Well at least I did learn to use spell checker, thats why the last post is so hard for me to read. I didn't use a spellchecker, and it bugs the absolute piss out of me. LOL RM is playing the PS2 right now and he's like totally laffin right now, so I guess he's adapting pretty well. LOL. He's watched a few of my anime (thats japanese cartoons to all not in the know) yes I know that anime 1 and 2 (you know who you are) know what I mean. LOL, so i guess there are 2 more nick names lol
A1 (yess i know the uv and lemonade is a promise I made) and A2 (a1 's gal friend) well i guess for now i will be crashin.....see you all layta

I remain
Jose aka J2

No comments: