The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/06/2004

Grunt Me MAn, ME CAn Do THAt ME MIghTY HUntER, GRUNT GRUNT!!

Wow another Independence day has come and gone, I still have all my fingers because the urge to blow shit up is not a major concern for me, but thats a story for another day. Well to give you all a quick update WG and I are still talking too much and complaining about not being able to see each other more. Atleast I'm not alone in this endaevour. On the plus side, I have been invited to partake a Saturday of celebration. On this particular day we will be rejoicing the anniversary of four, yes my friends i did say four people's entry into this wonderful moment known as life. I can't remember who's days of birth this is and for that i do apologize. I think too much yahoo cribbage is starting tpo melt the brain. Just so you all know I've asked for that weekend in August off, now we'll just wait and see if I get them.

On a slightly more serious note, will one of you who know WG make sure she gets to see a doctor of somekind, someone and I'm not mentioning names is feeling under the weather so just make sure she doesn't put it off too much. Thanks I really appreciate it. Now for something completely different...

Well hello, hi, howdy and good day to you all. Since I was last here and responded to LL's comment (I hope she doesn't hate me) a whole lotta stuff has happened, most of it boring, but I'm sharing anyway. First of all, I now have a roomate aka RM. Well RM has been pretty cool so far, but having to actually be clothed to walk around the house is getting a little bit tiring. So is closing the bathroom door, OMG I'm starting to whine already, damn it! I guess I'll have to work on that Oh yeah and for future notice if I ever mention driving 12 hours round trip after working 16 hours and getting 3-4 hours of sleep, and making this all sound like its a good thing...slap me, HARD!!! Not one of my brightest moves in a long list of not bright moves. Oh yeah don't tell WG i said that ::looking around:: You see she told me not to do that but unfortuneatly male ego/pride/BS (no thats not somebody that means what it usually means) took over and said "Grunt Me MAn, ME CAn Do THAt, ME MIghTY HUntER, GRUNT GRUNT!!" Well mighty hunter is a dumb ass. Well that was wednesday/ thursday. So after doing that self destructive drive, I get a few hours of sleep than run a bunch of errands on friday, only to go out and get plastered on friday night. Yup second not so bright thing to do in 2 (and a half) days. So I ened up waking early on Saturday morning to go home to nap so I can go to summerfest. Now usually this wouldn't be a big deal, but after summerfest I'm working another 6 hours. Yup, "Grunt Me MAn, ME CAn Do THAt, ME MIghTY HUntER, GRUNT GRUNT!!" was my battle cry. Now I'm going to summerfest. SUMMERFEST, and because I have to work, I canot, and I mean I CANNOT partake in the time honored tradition of getting absolutely stupid on overpriced beer. So now I got to behave too. GRR. So I leave the house at 1130 as planned, downing my 3 redbulls (hey they were on sale 3 for $5 bucks at pick n save) to get me going. We finally get to summerfest, around 1. The weather is cooperating yay!! Well that was hort lived, soon it rained and being sopping wet when the lake shore breeze kicks on, so not fun, but damnit I will stay. "Grunt Me MAn, ME CAn Do THAt ME MIghTY HUntER, GRUNT GRUNT!!" I came to summerfest and nature will not scare me away. So now the tempature drops and we're all wet and cold, and I'm laughin athe high father himself, "HAHAHAHA YOU CANNOT MAKE ME LEAVE HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Grunt Me MAn, ME CAn Do THAt ME MIghTY HUntER, GRUNT GRUNT!!" Than the 2 people I'm with tell me they're cold and want to go. I look towards the heavens and whine "thats cheating!!!!!!" LOL. Now don't get me wrong we all did have fun and my boy J had a great time and it will forever be remembered by me. But I've never left a summerfest because of weather. So yeah we went home. I went to work. Than went home. Than slept. I woke up one time actually, to eat, use potty and talk to WG. Than I woke up for my normal workshift. So that brings me here. Well I know this one isn't as fun as usual, but I'm kinda pressed for time, you see the cribbage comment was real. I kind of played one too many matches and now I'm trying to finish this before i have to get all my other stuff done at work. So since today I'll be sleepin again....damn 16 hours shifts, "Grunt Me MAn, ME CAn Do THAt ME MIghTY HUntER, GRUNT GRUNT!!" ....OH SHUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and with that I remain for now and forever (a daaaamned stupid man named)

Jose aka J2

No comments: