The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/02/2004

AND THAN WHAT HAPPENED WHEN ALL SHE SAID WAS HI NICE TO MEET YOU

Dia bom a tudo que leu este, Hello my friends it’s always a pleasure to see you all again, I have to apologize to you all for being late with update. This one is special; this is for LeapinLizard aka LL. This is where my bratty side comes out. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEH


Oh my.. "WG" is not the good one.. I am :)hahaha!!!


OH MY, MY, MY, good at what?? Hehehe!!!!!!!!


So sorry I didn't not come to spend "Quality" time with the man of my "hookerish" friend :D at the bar..


That’s ok ::sigh:: ::waaaaaaaaaaa Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickyyyyyy why can’t I be in the shooooooow???? That’s ok I had “Songbird” aka SB, her hubby “Fellow Newbie” aka FN, “still 22” aka 22, her husband “with 22” aka w/22. Than later that evening hung out with “Dartmaster” aka DM, “Princess with the wand” aka PW and “Run by Smoocher” aka RS. But no LL ::tears rolling down the cheek:: I waaaaaaaaaas sooooooooooooo aloooooooone.


I am bashful.. Yes WG I am shy! Don't listen to anything she tells you about me.. I am sweet honest and the most caring person you'll ever meet... oh man I felt a sharp pain in my heart!


WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I never knew any of that, because you didn’t talk to me :( :( :(. You don’t like me. Nobody loves me. LL haaaates me ::sniffle sniffle::


So anyways.. I just wanted to say you're cool


I’m cool? ::sniffle:: really?? ::wiping away tear:: You really think I’m cool??


and I am glad you are making her sooo happy.. It means alot to me..


Actually we make each other happy, and all joking aside I really do have you thank for that, ok back to the joking….


she isn't so mouthy at work anymore.. Keeps me out of trouble that way..


Oh reallllyyyyy? Well than I better tell WG she’s slacking and that she better start bringing in her A-game. Can’t let people getting complacent…LOL


I just don't want to have to keep yelling at her for not getting any sleep and how she was sick today!!! Which is from lack of sleep..


Hey this is one thing we both agree on. I keep telling her to sleep too. LOL, I can make her blush and I can make her laugh but I can’t make her listen to me when it comes to sleep. I tried.


She babbled for two days about how she felt like an ass for falling asleep on the phone and then not hearing the phone ring... Humm.. I told her not to worry about it.. you probably thought it was sweet she fell asleep hearing your voice or however you phrased it cause she said you said the same thing I did..


Let me share something with you and everyone out there


blondie12675 (5:22:05 AM): I am so sorry I fell asleep on you last night!!!!!!! hope you aren't too mad at me


phulespride (9:01:51 AM): baby its ok...I'm not mad...its a non issue...


blondie12675 (9:08:22 PM): I am glad you aren't mad guess I am mad at myself...it always makes me so much more happy when i get to talk to you and knowing i fell asleep just made me mad....i miss ya tons.


phulespride (8:44:11 AM): silly girlie, i really treasure all the time we get, so if spme days you're sleeping or even fall asleep, its not gonna bug me at all, I understand...life is good, i still miss you, but right now knowing that i can and will be talking to you again, well it makes those few times when we can't talk tolerable...ok


blondie12675 (7:03:14 PM): awwwwwww


Does this explain things?


I don't mind cause she is happy and thats what I have ALWAYS wanted.. well at least for the last 8 months or so..


Again I’m blushing, you better stop that…or I’ll tell WG that you’re making me blush, HEHEHE


She has never met anyone quick witted like.. well for wee people that is.. I am under 5'.. so watch out I can beat you up!! Like I tell WG.. Lets take it outside.. I am bigger than she is ;) haha..


LMAO OMG TOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!


SO I am imagining WG on the floor dying right now.. I am sure her ribs are going to hurt tomorrow!


LMAO ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Gee I wonder if tonight is a good night for me to write.. I wait for the right moments.. that is when I don't shut up and I am not so bashful :)


Well it’s about time. LOL! I mean its only been a week, since I met you, and almost a month since I started talking to WG and all I’ve gotten from the girl who made it all happen, is “Hi Nice to meet you.”


Anyways.. I have jumped from one subject to another and cofused everyone with my babble.. so I shall go for the night.. until next time.. I am the GOOD one! Later


Well no confusion here and it better not be another month before you say “hi Nice to meet you” again.


Well I hope I haven’t embareassed you too much, LOL, because it was completely unintentional LMAO


And once again I remain


Jose

No comments: