The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/01/2004

TO THINK I MAY BE CERTIFIABLE

Goede dag aan iedereen die dit las, and hello one and all, I had so much fun with the last 100 list so I decided to add a total of 2 more "100" list. I don't actually know when I'm going to write them, but keep an eye out for them. SPIDERMAN 2 IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got goose bumps. I almost cried. I laughed. I cheered. At some points I was even holding my breath wondering what was going to happen. What I found more refreshing is that they relied on story and character development and growth for this movie and not just special effects. What more praise can you give a movie based on a comic book, than to say how real the characters seemed. From the doubts and tribulations faced by Peter Parker and the hope and love, both lost and found that is endured by Mary Jane. The sadness that Aunt May faces in a life without Ben. Harry Osborne’s obsession with Spiderman, and the ultimate crossroad he must come to. Even the comic relief by the man you want to hate, but for some reason, you feel compassion for named J. Jonah Jameson. Yes my friends, Spiderman 2 is, well for lack of a better word, an amazing movie.


Welcome again to today’s installment of WG and Me. We talked again twice today, and it couldn't have been at better times. I hate asking for help with anything, but today I had to ask my mom for help in a financial factor. It sucks. I mean it truly sucks. So I know on Friday I'll be going to the CD Exchange, and I will be saying good-bye to many of my DVD's. I will not and cannot have this over my head. Like I said, it sucks. Well needless to say I was in a pretty pissed and defeated mood, than my phone rings. WG is calling me, and we start talking. Than one of the most amazing things happen. She's talking to me and playing with her son, which brings a smile to my face. Than she makes him laugh, and I mean laugh hard, which in turn makes her laugh and than I started to laugh. Anger goes out the window. Defeated spirit starts to stand again albeit on shaky legs, but stand up it does. The crushing weight of, at that moment, a truly crappy existence disappears, leaving me wondering, "What happened?" The perception and awareness that is my inner being, feels the illuminating of the dark world I had started recreating. You know where my anger pools, settles and festers. Well the actions, probably unbeknownst to WG, had a ray of pure light infiltrate. I felt myself starting to have faith...to have hope that everything will be all right. It was simply an incredible feeling. I'm still not happy that I had to borrow money from Mom, but I know it’s a temporary thing. I'm still getting rid of DVD's but that’s ok, it's not the end of the world. Wow don't I sound like some truly pathetic being?? Oh God I hope not.


So later that evening I call WG, and we talk and I couldn't help but be smiling like some dope fiend just lit up. I'm talking the perm a grin, the warm fuzzy feeling and an overall sense of tranquility, well except for when WG was using her powers for evil (she was talking naughty LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. She's going to kill me for that one, rotflmao!!!! Oh by the way, if I get a Friday off in the next couple of weeks, would the entourage of WG allow a lowly Waukeshite like me, to hang with you's? WG's month of July is pretty booked and I was just wondering. You all know that WG's really going to kill me for this one. Well since my health and well being now lay in the hands of WG, well for at least now


I remain forever and always (no matter how long or short that is)


Jose AKA J2

No comments: