The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/24/2004

YAY YOU!!! YAY ME!!! YAY US!!!

WOW OH WOW, 483 hits!!!!!!! Daaaaamn!!!!!! Thank you all you faithful readers, and welcome all newcomers...YAY YOU!!!!!... This is so cool, I never thought anybody would read this, but it seems you all have proved me wrong. You know I never thought being wrong would feel so cool :D. LOL. Wow, let me start with the preliminary stuff. Went to the eye doctor, the good news is I’m not going blind. Bad news I might have something called optic neuritis (I think), or something very close to that, basically I might have a nerve that is slightly inflamed...getting a MRI today to look at it. Now that’s even more frightening to me than the visit to the Ophthalmologist. Now it may be a neurological thing instead of an optical thing, yay me. I also found out that I have a stigmatism in my right eye, so I'm fuzzy on one side and slow to focus on the other...great, and I can't do anything about glasses till we figure what’s wrong with the left eye. The excitement is well less than awesome on this particular event.


So needless to say not much sleep to have here, so WG was so nice to give me a wake-up call, which she did, and we talked contently for 15 mins or so.... than drove to work, during the tornado watch, while talking to WG. She seemed more worried than I did, but it was all-good in the end. Had some work speak to do...so I called WG back (and guess who was napping??) so of course I feel like absolute shit for waking her. She says don't worry about it, but if may redirect you to ...and the scary thing is... didn't I make this a concern?? HUH??? Yes I did, so I'm still feeling guilty about that. But we did have a nice little talk, a little more on the serious and emotional side but we can't always have the "stoooop it", "shut up", and "you are soooo bad" talks. Sometimes you need "the little bit of silence", "the thanks", "the fine", and "the awwwe" kind of talks. You know? The sweet and serious type of talks. Now don't act surprised, I am serious some times. Usually when the moon is full, but it does happen. Sometimes you need the talk about "fears" without the freaking out, which I may very happily say that neither of us did...YAY US!!!!...


Now something I never thought I'd be doing...I'm responding to a comment!!!! I know it's a real true to life comment from someone I don't know. A complete stranger to this Cartoon watching, book reading, cereal eating, really bad ryhmer, there goes the timer, ass kickin, Timex takes a lickin. The watch still tickin, ass kissin...oops I mean kickin hehehehehe...*ahem* ass kickin, wimpiest SOB on the planet, ooooop sorry again...that’s toughest, not wimpiest. Man I really wish the type critters would stop touching the keyboard. Well anyway HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa I kind of agree with Suse about the sheath, but there were times when the sword was longer than the coats, or they pulled them out and you can see them holding the hilt as the butt (hehehehehehe) of the sword hangs down. So the sheath comment really would only work with the movie versions of Highlander with Conner, and not Duncan. Only because Connor always had the tan raincoat that he wore which would hide a katana very well. But Duncan usually wore a 3 or 4 button leather car coat which usually measures around 36-39 inches, and according to the katana specs for Duncan’s sword and sheath would have to be at least 43 inches to hold it so I guess 50 inches to hide it. OMG, how anal can one be, to actually go and look up this information. I’m sorry. Now here’s the worse part, I can accept that these men and women are immortals, and that the only way they can die is if you cut off their heads, but I’m not willing to accept that they can hide their swords in their jackets. Again proving that as a geek, I make other geeks look good, and with that


I shall remain


Jose aka J2

No comments: