The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/23/2004

THE SAGA CONTINUES

Guten Tag allen, die dies lesen, and how are you all this wonderful morning. Today WG and I hit the entire gamut of emotions. We went from silly to serious, from happy to sad, from fears and concerns, to pessimism and optimisms. I don't actually know if those last 2 words are even real words, but they work, and by now you all know what I mean anyway. It's just so amazing and frightening how much this is affecting me. Its for the better trust me, but still scary. I'm talking about things I have never told anybody and some things that I tried to bury. At times I even find myself stuttering (for those of you who don't know, I only stutter when I'm really tired and when I'm really nervous) allot, which is than followed by the statement "stop being so nervous." You know, I wish there was a way I could convince WG that everything will be ok, that there's no need to fear about whether or not I'll like it up there, or be really bored. I'm trying to convince her, that no matter what happens, as long as we keep talking and sharing the way we do everything will be great. That the key for anything to work out is communication, and we seem to have that little bugger down pat, if you know what I mean. It also seems that our biggest obstacle is simply time, never enough, never soon enough, never long enough and most frustratingly never fast enough. Saying "why can't it be Friday" has become our mantra, along with "stoooop it", "shut up", and "you are soooo bad". LOL. On the other hand, the "why can't it be Friday" statement has now been kind of usurped by "this weekend's going to go by so fast". I know I've told WG, that I'm just grateful we'll be getting some time at all, but a part of me knows that WG is right. The time will pass by really fast, and than the next time we see each other, we'll have even less time. So I'll take whatever time WG and I get. Even if it’s only for a couple of hours and I have to drive back down here for work that same day.

Now on to a quick tangent, my left eye has been bothering me for a little bit now, so I set an appointment, only because WG made me, and I'm telling all of you right here and right now, I am really scared about this. I didn't want to worry anyone yesterday by telling them, my fears, but it is a real concern for me. As some of you know I LOVE to read, I LOVE art, and I LOVE MOVIES. So the fear of something wrong with my eye that might affect this has me very and truly frightened. Now when you read this don't get all "concerny or worry wartish", they are just fears, like my irrational fear of dying and no one coming to my funeral. I know it's not going to be anything bad, but as I've been finding out, looking for medical answers on the internet, and all you find is the most extreme scenarios, does tend to cause major wiggins. LOL, you know what I mean. So yeah, tomorrow's going to be a long day no matter what. Even if I didn't have my mentoring thing going on tomorrow, or I guess that would be today.

Oh and hello all of WG's friends I know I'll be meeting some of you on Friday, but I did want to say thank you. Because of WG sharing this little space, I've had almost 420 hits to this blog. It was only at 320 something when I showed it to her wow almost 2 weeks ago. That kind of blows my mind too, that we've been talking for less than a month all together, and been talking on the phone under 2 weeks. Wow, I still can't believe that's all it's been. Well only 2 days before I see WG again and meet some of you for the first time, LOL, I hope you don't mind being pointed out or mentioned on here.
Wow each entry seems to get longer and longer. LOL, can you believe at one time I was a little concerned about what I would say on here, now Hell it just pours out of me. Well if you decide to stop by and read this make sure you say "HI." I'd love to know what you think. Well its time for me to get to work, this paperwork, won't do itself, trust me, I know. I've been willing it to get done but it just sits there, like a bump on a log. And on that note...

I still remain

Jose aka J2

No comments: