The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/28/2004

THE ADVENTURES OF A CITY BOY GOING TO A SMALL TOWN IN NORTHERN WI

Il giorno buono a tutto che ha letto questo, and how are you all on this beautiful summer evening? Sorry its been a few days since I updated, but I was gone for the weekend and well let me tell you all how my weekend went. Like Frosted Flakes, it was GREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAT!!!!! I got to meet a whole lot of WG's friends and before I forget, a "Thank you" goes out to Liz for getting WG into chat rooms, I owe you big time, in a good way. A whole bunch of "it was really great meeting you's" go out to Jess (sorry I was too tall for the ambush kiss on the cheek), Kim (yeah you were a part of it too LOL), Jeff (did you really have to let that game of cricket go that long), Tammy, Nick (sorry I couldn't by the UV blue and lemonade, But next time I promise I will), Amy, Leah (next time bring the lyrics), Gordy (we newbies got to stick together), Joyce (wow you look good for 22), Ron, Suze (who stole my "there can be only one' phrase), Cheryl (next time a picture is taken can I be warned first), Angelo, Tammy, Tina and If I missed anybody or put down the wrong name I'm really really sorry. I'm actually impressed that I remember this many names and faces in the first place. So if I didn't mention you it's not for any other reason other than I have a crappy memory. OH and by the way "a giggling salute" goes to the Princess with the wand (you know who you are) and the whack she delivered to WG's noggin, that made me laugh than and I still giggle now about it. So thank you all for a great time, and I hope we can do it again soon. So I guess to answer some questions, yes I had fun and yes I will be coming back. Well anyways I had a great time like I mentioned before, but it was the little things that made it awesome. Like a midnight walk thru a quiet city, where you can smell the river and it smells clean. Standing on this little landing that rested on the river and did the bobble thing watching the reflections from the moon. Realizing that I kind of know my way around the city (I know some of you are thinking its a small town, but to a city rat like me knowing where I am is really cool). Other cool things that happened, I lost at darts...badly, made fun of bad karaoke singers (please I ask of you, never sing copal cabana again ... pleeeeeeeeease), watched movies (along came Polly...very very funny, Big Fish... a very nice fairy tale for adults, and Dickie Roberts...funny and romantic). Watched WG sleep on Saturday, which was nice. Albeit, she was mad at me for letting her sleep. The longer I live, the less I understand...LOL, cuddling was very nice. Oh sorry male bragging moment (I have to do this every once in a while, to keep my "MACHO MAN LICENCE" card updated, if I don't do it they take it away and I get the "Woosy girly Boy license" card). I made WG's toes curl. HEE HEE. There’s this big macho grin on my face now. Oh yeah, Latino Heeeeeeeeeat is in the hizzzie!!! I hope next time I can spend more time hanging with WG's posse and no, that’s not a typo. Wow, I can't believe you sicko's took it like that. For shame for shame, you godless children with your wicked thoughts and wicked ways. Oh and Leah and I think Tina (man I hope I’m right) have some amazing singing talents. I was kind of let down though, when we walked into "Cheer's" no one yelled "NOOOORM!" There was no Sam Malone, no Woody (and I'm talking about the cast from the TV show, sheeeeesh I'm surrounded by heathens), Carla, Diane or Rebecca. Again showing my unique super powers "geek vision". Now Knight Gallery all though a "meat market" has one thing going for it other than the really loud music and being very busy (no real room to move). Its dark, you know, the make out by support beam kind of dark. So yes good times were had my loyal readers. Good times were had.





Now onto some kind of serious stuff, I had my MRI on Thursday. I got the results on Friday right before I started my trek, and yes there is an inflamed nerve behind my eye. I don't have any brain swelling, hmmm; does an inflated ego affect the brain?? But I do have to see a neurologist tomorrow or today depending on how you look at it. That’s a little freaky. I'm hoping its a "take 2 of these and call me in the morning" moment, but than again I thought it would be a simple visit to the eye doctor, get glasses and be done with kind of thing. Oh I'm getting a roommate, sort of. Helping a friend out so he's going to be crashing at my place for a little bit. We'll see how that goes.


Oh yeah people in Westfield WI, are very pleasant people. They helped me find a florist and didn't mind talking to a recently blonde (or as my cousins daughter would say "orange") fat guy in shorts and a tank top, who looks Mexican and doesn't sound like a Cheech and Chong movie. I ended up talking with 2 moms both with little ones, who are apologizing to for the little rascals bumping into me. To which my response was "they're kids let them be kids, they'll be growing up fast enough as it is let them have this moment."

So I guess on that note, I am and will remain

Jose AKA J2

No comments: