The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/22/2004

AND THE SCARY THING IS...

Bonjour à tout qui ceci a lu, and how are you all doing today? Just got off the phone with WG, and things are still going great, and the scary thing is, that they are going great. I know some of you are thinking "what so scary about talking with someone?" Well it's that she totally understands me. The way I think and the way I feel. Heck, she even has the same "freak out" moments I have. I've been talking to WG for less than 2 weeks and all of a sudden I can't remember what’s its like NOT talking to her. I can't remember not spending time with her either on Yahoo or the phone. I really miss her when we're not talking. When we are talking time flies by so fast that it's like we just started talking and now we got to go. I mean I know WG stays up to talk to me, and I feel guilty about that, but at the same time I feel very selfish because I love that she stay's up to talk to me. I feel bad knowing she's going to work tired, I mean that really bugs me. I don't want her to always be tired. So my new dilemma is how long should we talk, because its never enough, but I also want her to get some sleep for work and so she isn't sleeping on the couch. I know I'm thinking too much. I know that, but now I'm worrying about it. OMG I feel like Chandler from Friends. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for excuses to avoid talking to her, just the opposite. I want to be able to talk to her more, but I also want WG to get the right amount of sleep. Do you know what I mean? Or am I just worrying about nothing?? Well back to the original topic before I strayed off on that tangent. I'm always talking about WG at work that some of the guys here (including residents) are just giving me that "WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!!!" look, now I actually get that a lot, but I'm now getting it all the time, and in "group" glares. Hmmmm I wonder how many of you faithful readers are getting tired of reading about WG? LOL, well things keep looking up and going good, so I guess I'll be talking about her for a while yet. Well along with other stray tangents that I seem to go off on every 2-3 minutes. You know what I mean?? Oh by the way I've chosen to go with jeans, now I got to choose a shirt!!! Daaaaaaaaaaamn will my tribulations and jeopardy’s ever end??? LOL actually, I know what shirt I'm wearing, that was an easy one. But one of the cool things is that ITS SUMMERTIME AND I CAN PULL OUT ONE OF MY TRENCH COATS wooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo, yay me!! LOL I'll be wearing my black one and walking around going "there can be only one" yeah its a quote from Highlander, one of the most awesome movies and TV series ever made I might add. Now if only I could figure out how they were able to keep swords in them, which would be cool. LOL oh and on a sad not, while trimming the collection of lint I cal facial hair, I screwed up :( so I had to shave. When I came into work one of the residents looked at me and goes, "when is Jose coming to work, and who are you, are you working the overnight instead of Jose?" To which I responded _______, I am here and yes I am working the overnight, and ______ responds with "aaaaah shiiiit dude, you look like a damn kid." So now that makes me feel absolutely cool and manly, when a 16yo kid tells me that I look like a kid. I don't know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. Oh yeah one more thing, hitting the dyes again. I'm getting bored with my hair so we're going back to bottle blonde (actually its more orange, but you get the idea). Or maybe just color half of it.... hmmmm, more thoughts to ponder. Oh yeah did I mention that there are 3 more days before I can see WG again?? I didn't? Coooooool, *ahem* *clearing throat* *me me me me me* *testing testing* ok I'm ready.... ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TILL I SEE WG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man why can't it be Friday?? And with that

I still remain

Jose aka J2

No comments: