The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/21/2004

AND THE UPDATES CONTINUE...

Hello one and all...or at least some and most of you...you know I would really love to know who actually read this little area of space on the information super highway. It's just a curious thought of who actually cares about what is said by this slightly insane 30something guy. Well anyways as I was saying the updates continue...
You know I have come to realize that sharing my thoughts on here has become a 2-fold thing. Especially when the person you are talking about also reads what it is I am saying and thinking. Hmmmm, is this a good thing or bad thing?? Oh well, its not like I keep anything private anyway, so hey WG, yes I am waving at you, and stop blushing :D, I hope you got a good nights sleep. I on the other hand am working right now...hehehehehe... and letting all who read this know what happened tonight. So we talked again, and again we still haven't run out of topics of conversation. I am so amazed that someone can keep up with this blabbering idiot, and not only make sense of what I'm saying, but understands clearly. Can you believe it, someone just as weird as me?? I know it's a scary SCAAAAAAAAAAAARY concept that I found and am talking with my other half. You know someone who is almost exactly like you, but with enough subtle differences that just compliment the other person. Well for me, after dating with complete opposites that spending time with such a similar soul is scary, exciting, new, fresh and very exciting (yes I meant to use exciting twice, trust me it fits perfectly). Yes WG, I am talking about you. So as those of you who actually read this you can tell that things are still going really good. I'm also realizing that when you want a week to go faster, it takes its sweet damn time...GRRRRRRR!!!! By the way, I have a quick little survey, should I wear khaki’s or jeans?? I mean some of you have to have opinions. I know, I know WG, you won't tell me what to wear...but it's still an open question to any who want to answer. Oh yeah one more thing.... JUST BRING IT...and you know who that goes to :-P well I got to fold some towels and actually do some work, I mean they do pay me to do something, well besides update my blog that is. LOL. So my little devils and angels, I'll try to get to you all tomorrow to keep you all abreast (hehehehehehe look what I just said) of the comings (LOL) and goings of my obtuse observations of a confused and recently single guy (and if things keep going the way they are.... hmmmm who knows?) who has nothing to lose and everything to prove...to himself. You know what, I think I am proving myself to be pretty worthy. Well atleast in my head.
So until than I remain
Jose aka J2
ps besides the 2 cell phones yesterday, as we we're hanging up I was informed that her cordless was dying at the exact same time. LOL....we're killing phones left and right...so yes we be mighty phone hunters no phone device is safe..LMAO

No comments: