The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/20/2004

WE KILLED 2 CELL PHONES

OMG we killed 2 cell phones. No Lie!! No kidding!! We ran 2 cell phones out of power. And we were still talking. Finally around 430 AM (we started talking at 11ish) we still wanted to talk some more, but she was getting super sleepy, so we said goodnight, but I think we could’ve talked a whole lot longer. Is it possible to talk for over a week and NOT run out of topics? I can say with absolute certainty that the answer is yes! Ladies and gentleman, WONDERGIRL or WG as we'll call her, is quite an awesome gal. I can't stop talking to her, not that I'd want to mind you, I just love hearing the "shut ups", the giggles, the "I’m so glad its dark in here", the "whatever’s" and the laughs. It's true; I've been poisoned by Cupid's arrow, but in a good way. At one point I was laying down on the couch and I reached over, because I could've sworn she was right next to me. I know I'm blubbering, but I haven't felt this excited to hear someone’s voice in a long time. Why does Friday have to be so far away? If I hadn't mentioned it before, I'm going back up on Friday, where the "trial by friends" starts. Although they will be getting together for a different reason, I'm still a wee bit on the petrified side. Not because I'm bad with people but because friends see things that you don't always catch. So we'll see how that turns out. Oh by the way I really recommend the movie 50 First Dates its funny silly and romantic, in a cool and truly memorable way. But something else it does, if you really want to read between the lines, is that it doesn't take much to fall in love with someone, and whats so bad about falling in love every day, like it was the first time? Yeah I know I'm a little bit on the mushy side, but what can I say, I feel great, had a great time and we almost slept together (as in she almost fell asleep on the phone and I kind of wanted to hear her sleep...I know corny, but its true). Well I think things are going pretty good so far. It’s very cool that we are having some of the same concerns and fears, but its even cooler that we talk and help each other deal with them. So thank you WG, you really made my night. Hope to talk to you soon, and don't worry faithful readers, I'll be keeping you all updated on WG and how things are progressing.
So until the next update, I remain
Jose aka J2

No comments: