The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/19/2004

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

Hola a todos que leyeron esto, I had the most wondrous day yesterday. I spent some time with this great gal, who (insert gasp here) makes me laugh, who I can talk with and well makes me feel nice and special. I kind of hope she feels the same way too. I wanted to write this yesterday or actually earlier this morning (after I got off the phone with her, only because my damn phone died...going to have to take care of that little problem that keeps a landline from being in my residence). But all I could think of was "I really don't like my cell phone right now" and "why the heck don't you recharge when you is plugged in like other cool phones do". If she reads this I really hope she doesn't mind that other people are reading this. I never really plan out what I'm going to say I just kind of do it. It’s just what I'm thinking and feeling at the moment. I mean I do sometimes spell check, edit and re-word some things (albeit just to clarify, not to change the feeling). Well what happened you ask?? LOL, that’s funny you ask because well nothing happened. I got a tour of her home town, a tour of her place (that she claims was trashed, but looks like 100 times better than my place...so of course the pressure is on if she ever comes to my little hole in the wall, that I call home...I wonder if merry maids do extreme cleaning, and I wonder how much it would cost?) Than we talked and laughed. I like an ignoramus sat in a chair while she sat on the couch, and part of the time all I could think was "what the hell am I doing on this chair?” Well the time passes, and it's time for us to part ways, so my heart screams "KISS HER YOU FOOL!!!!", but the brain goes "oh no, better not, she's talking to you. Don’t ruin it". That’s the last time I ever listen to my brain. Well that was my wondrous day. YAY ME!!!!!! I'll keep you all informed on what else happens. Because it was a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Until than I remain
Jose aka J2

No comments: