The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/13/2004

I'M NOT AN ANGRY PERSON....DAMN IT

Greetings and salutations my brothers and sisters. I was sitting outside today...well i guess more accurately yesterday, and this thought came to mind. I'm not angry young man anymore. I was sitting there pen in hand, I was trying to work on some poems, smoking a cigarette, putting on paper the words that are flowing from my head. They don't mean much and probablly never will, but they are my idiosynchratic toughts. Well, as I looked around, I saw that I'm surrounded by drama queens, freaks, geeks, fools, stupid people, naive people, jerks, mean people, nice people and ignorant people. And I wouldn't have it anyother way. They didn't piss me off, with their insane (and amazingly immature views on life, even though half of these people weren't even old enough to drive). They made me laugh and smile. I even joined in on some of it, if only to correct a statement or to have it clarified. I didn't go off on them like I would have before. As a matter of fact, I was quite intrigued by the loads of BS that was being spewed, because it made me think of the ways I used to act. It also brought me to realize that even though I'm surrounded by drama queens, freaks, geeks, fools, stupid people, naive people, jerks, mean people, nice people and ignorant people, I started to see the true beauties of the world. No I'm not talking about the girl in the hot pants that just walked by, but I am talking about truth, innocense, loyalty and intelligence. They made me see that we're not that different at all, yet we'll never be equals. There is a hierarchy, and the older I get the less I care about it. There's no such thing as a girl who is out of your league. There is no such thing as he's too good for you. There's no such thing as you have to settle. Those are some of the biggest lies ever created. Take a chance, you might get lucky and than again you might not. But what have you got to lose. How much does the word no really hurt? It's not like you've....wait a second....I mean... its not like we've never used or heard it, and by god's blue earth we are still alive. Sure it might bring the ego down a peg, but it's you, the indiviidual, who ultimately has to pick yourself up. So all you drama queens, freaks, geeks, fools, stupid people, naive people, jerks, mean people, nice people and ignorant people, take this little bit of advice. We're not the same but I'm more like you than you know, and yes, when you grow up, you will be just like us. I'm not an angry person anymore.....damn it....I guess that means I going to have to change the name of this blog, oh well, might as well do it....lol

So yes today I like it here.....and I hate it here, will be having a lil face lift.

I remain

Jose aka J2

No comments: