The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/20/2004

I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING SO I CHEATED BY GOING TO http://luluslines.blog-city.com/ and dictionary.com FOR AN IDEA

I love the smell of...

rain just before it actually starts to rain. Everything smells so clean and pure. Especially if you think this world is a screwed up place full of liars, cheats and a pungent evil to horrid to name. I know I am one of those people. I like knowing that every once in a while; it's not so bad. That for just a moment, the world is as pure as child’s laughter, as beautiful as a baby's smile and as strong as the awe and wonder that used to feed us before we "grew" up. I know I'm being melodramatic, but that’s my right. I have earned every cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, sardonic, scoffing, scornful, skeptical, sneering, suspicious, unbelieving and wry comment that I do make. I didn't get this way overnight, nosiree bob; it took a long time to get there. It took all the people who tried to control, boss, bully, command, dominate, handle, manipulate, regulate, rule over and subjugate me. Wow, don't I sound like some crazy freedom activist...well I guess in a way I am. But like other beings, when given freedom, what is it that they do? Do we fear, run away, accommodate, admit, adopt, comprehend, comprise, contain, cover, deal with, encompass, grab, incorporate, involve, receive, seize, subsume, take in, take on, take up, welcome or is there abhorrence, agitation, angst, anxiety, apprehensiveness, aversion, cold feet, cold sweat, concern, consternation, cowardice, despair, discomposure, dismay, disquietude, distress, doubt, dread, faintheartedness, foreboding, fright, horror, jitters, misgiving, nightmares, panic, phobia, resentment, qualm, reverence, revulsion, scare, suspicion, terror, timidity, trembling, tremor, trepidation, unease, uneasiness, and worry. I don't have any answers. Just observations and lately they have been a wee-bit on the negative side. Or is that on the realistic side?? I'm still trying to figure that out, but as "Rowdy" Roddy Piper was famous for saying..."Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions"...how true that is. Now don't get me wrong I do have a lot of things that make me happy, just right now they aren't at the top of my list. Right now all I got is a bit of spite, animosity, antipathy, bad blood, bitchiness, contempt, enmity, gall, grudge, harsh feeling, hate, hatred, ill will, malevolence, malice, maliciousness, malignity, peeve, rancor, resentment, venom and a touch of vindictiveness. Not that this is good or bad, it just is. We all have it inside of us, angel or devil and saint or sinner. We have the rapture, the agony, the love, the hate, the sorrow, the joy, the laughter, the tears, the despair and the hope. For me, I just let it out here. Sometimes it's just a momentary feeling and at other times it’s a longing to relinquish and purge these thoughts and emotions. That's what this is today, a purging. So today I hate it here...but it's getting better.





Jose

No comments: