The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/27/2004

THIS IS THE "I HOPE LULU's FEELING BETTER ENTRY

I went to get my trigger phrase today and found out Lulu wasn't feeling very well, so in a way of sending her good feelings I will be using her previous trigger's and for I think the first time be writing positive things so here’s the first

As I sit at the computer, I look out of the window I see... a door. Because I'm at work, and my office is almost all windows and in front of me is a resident’s door. But ironically I also see my reflection, and I realize I have to shave. I also got this weird group of hairs sticking up. I'm also listening to the radio and jammin'. LOL earlier I was LIKE TOTALLY HEAD BANGIN!!!!!! to Metallica's "Trapped Under Ice".

Ok now the next one

The hazy lazy days of summer bring...sunburns from lying at the beach for too long. It also brings the left arm is darker drivers tan. It also brings out all us wearing them really dark sunglasses so we can ooggle and ahhh at the opposite sex and they can't notice which way our eyes are looking. It also brings Summerfest!!!!!!!!!! The absolute joy of drinking an ice-cold beer on a sunny hot day. It also brings all the big budget movies. Running thru sprinklers and playing in the fire hydrant spray. Hell it seems that "The hazy lazy days of summer brings..." brings out the absolute love of life. The big events and the little joys all come out.

Ok now the next one

No matter how down I may feel at times.... nope...can't do this one...well at least not today...remember I'm sending out positive feelings :)

Ok I’m going to look for another one because the next one was a what annoys you trigger.... LOL
There is a reason.... for this particular entry. It's a way to say thank you for doing something that even though it may not seem like a big thing it still nice to know that it is appreciated. Well I guess I'm done for now so if you can't tell, TODAY I LIKE IT HERE, see I told you it was getting better. See I do have good days :). But don't worry the rants and raves will be here next time :P.
I still remain

Jose aka J2

No comments: