The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/12/2004

EMPIRE RECORDS IS THE BEST TEEN MOVIE SINCE THE BREAKFAST CLUB

As I just finished watching Empire Records, I've come to realize that it is the Breakfast Club of the nineties!!!! It's damn true. You have the cool and the geeks wanting to be a part of something yet never realizing they all ready are. You have the romantic relationships and untold loves. You have the yearning to be responsible adults yet not necessarily knowing what that is. You have cool music and you have the obligatory drug scenes. You have the miraculous change of teens to mature teens. You have the underwear is showing moments. But mostly you have the not so cool place be ultra cool. So if you have seen one and not the other...do something about it...watch, enjoy and for now piss off because that's all I really have to say. any questions?? Well since today I hate it here, save them till next time.

Until than I remain the king of the dorks and emperor of geeks

Jose

No comments: