The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

12/24/2007

1 DAY...and counting

The Monkees in a Christmas collection



Now for those of you who have been keeping up with my posts know that I have spent the last 11 days compiling one hell of a Christmas wishlist...well this is the last list for the Christmas Season in 2007. So I hope you enjoy...

My first set of wishes for the world as a whole...

Number 1 on my wishlist is tolerance.



I'm not so niave as to believe that peace is possibile, but tolerance is a very realistic possibility.

Number 2 Hope. You know to look forward to with desire and reasonable confidence.



Number 3 Faith. I've never said what you should believe in, but please believe in something



Number 4 Smile more. It's true you know. That a smile can change the world. Sure it's one person at a time, but isn't each person you meet a world in themselves?



Now we got some for a personal level...

Number 5 a Kiss not the kind that passes in a second, but the kind that takes a second but feels like forever



Number 6 a hug. The one that makes you feel safe and loved



Number 7 to make sure I let my wife know how much I still love her



Number 8 an undisturbed moment with my best friend, partner and wife.



and this last batch is for my family...

Number 9 for MOM a little bit of happiness



Number 10 for my sister - love, hope and strength for the upcoming days of motherhood



Number 11 for the man who used to be called my step-father but is now called my friend hope for the future and peace of mind



Number 12 for my wife I wish for you the things you already own. My heart, my soul, and my love.



and with this all I'll see you tomorrow

No comments: