The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

12/23/2007

2 DAYS...and counting

Song: I'm Gettin' Nuttin' for Christmas
Artist: Relient K





Since this is Day 11 of the christmas wishlist...I thought I'd go all out on the "wish" part. I mean why the hell not?

So let's start with another computer...this time with the newly redesigned i-MAC. It's new sleek design is very cool, and well I always wanted one. I would love to have the chance to make multi-media stuff. You know...let the creative juices flow.




I've always loved the way a bass sounds. Hell, it's a beautiful sounding instrument. So this would be my "wish" bass and amp



OK Now were getting somewhere...let's talk about a dream car...yup folks, like I said I'm going to town BABY!!!

Nothing says sexy and speed like a 1969 Corvette Stingray, and what a way to get around during the Summer months...sorry, I had to wipe away some drool



Well now that I got my summer car, I need a winter car...so let's go with an SUV. But ohhhh-no we're not talking just any ol' SUV. Let's talk about the new 2008 Porsche Cayenne Turbo. I mean what says SUV better than Porche...



Of course you would also need something for hauling and other work related stuff. So what better than Nissan Titan



Oh why not...let's add a motorcycle too...



Well...now that we got all that...I'm gonna need a place to store all this wonderfull stuff...so let's get a house



and furniture for the bedroom



furniture for the living room



and how about a new TV



and to finish all this off we'll need a new home theater system



so folks and folkettes, this ends todays christms wishlist post...

No comments: