The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

12/20/2007

5 DAYS...and counting

Christmas Song Alvin And The Chipmunks

Yup another fun memory.

OK DAVE!!!




The christmas wish list begins again...

First we'll start with a want from days of yore...OK it was more like when I was in grade school, but I never got one because they were always sold out so I want one NOW!!! I'm talking about Optimus Prime



Now we hit the audio portion of my want list...so we'll start with one of the coolest bands of all time...THE POLICE

The band that got me introduced me to Glenn Danzig...THE MISFITS

AND OF COURSE THE GREATEST 80'S BAND OF ALL TIME...THE ONE AND ONLY....

MOTLEY CRUE

This is an afternoon of pure wasted fun...hee hee...that's almost heaven

I actually NEED this to complete the Tenchi Collection

This is absolutely perfect for someone who is a piss poor typist (me) who normally get's ideas when nowhere near a computer (me again) and for some reason isn't able to type up the things he's done in longhand (me...I guess that's a trifecta huh?)

No comments: