The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

12/19/2007

6 DAYS...and counting

Little Drummer Boy by Bob Seger

This is my favorite christmas song and this is my favorite version of the song. It always brings a tear to my eye.




And the Christmas wishlist begins with me getting my pirate on with a Jack Sparrow statue. Nothing screams class without one of these





ROCKING OUT THE MANTLE!!!! With the most excellent Motley Crue Shout at the Devil (non)action figure box set...




and now, while the mantle is getting it's rocks on...so will I...

Of course after rocking out one must be able to curl up on the couch and relax by watching one of the greatest anime's ever...

while being surrounded by Triple H, Rick Flair, Jeff Hardy and Shawn Micheals' bear asses...

and with that I end my day.

No comments: