The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

9/16/2007

30 QUESTIONS or how to be a lazy blogger

Current mood: hungry

1. Ever kissed a blonde haired, blue eyed person?

yes

2. Can you see a phone right now?

yes

3. What are you listening to?

the rain

4. Where is it coming from?

the sky

5. Last thing you ate?

a roll

6. What was the last thing you saw on TV?

the cable box and the remote

7. Who was the last person other than family you saw?

the greeter at wal-mart

8. Song stuck in your head?

none

9. Last movie you went to?

Ghost Rider

10. Do you have a tan right now?

I'm MEXICAN, you tell me

11. Do you dance while getting ready for... whatever?

Nope

12. What are you wearing?

A tee shirt

13. What is the most people you've been in front of?

I don't know I was in line at a convention and I was 3rd in line to get in when the doors opened, and there were a lot of people behind me

14. Have you ever watched the show RockStar?

Nope

15. Have you ever taken a bath/shower while you were drunk or high?

Yes I have

16. Do you like techno?

No not really

18. What is one country you want to go to?

Ireland

19. Have you ever made out on a plane?

Nope, not yet

20. Have you ever jumped up on stage when a band was playing?

Yes, I was singing for the band at the time

21. Do you have leadership skills?

No not really

22. Are you musically inclined?

No not really

23. Have you ever sat on a roof and looked at stars?

Yes sir I have

24. Ever done that while talking on the phone to a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Yes sir I have

25. Does the song Stairway To Heaven make you sad?

Yes...only because it lasts for frikken ever

26. Do you have alcohol in your room?

nope

27. Who was the last person to make you laugh?

My wife

28. Do you have any instruments in your room?

Yes yes I do, but Season doesn't want me to tell you what they are

29. Are you available?

Depends what for

30. I say SHOTGUN, you say:

DUCK!!!!!!!


Currently listening :
The Great Rock ’n’ Roll Swindle
By The Sex Pistols
Release date: 15 July, 1999

No comments: