The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

9/05/2007

THE NEW GODS a very brief blog

Current mood: contemplative

On this day, I have spent time worshipping the new gods.


The gods of television, to whom my greatest sacrifice is time.


The gods of radio, with whom I rejoice and sing along with.


The gods of malls and shopping centers, where I have and will congregate again.


The gods of the internet with whom I spread the word, to all.


The gods of commerce, to whom I give tithings to, freely and often.


The gods of industry, where I spend 40 hours a week in thought and reflection.


It's a sad day when, I have the time to sit here and think of these things. Maybe I should stop reading Neil Gaiman's American Gods, and go with something a little on the lighter side.


Currently listening :
Spread Eagle (Reissue)
By Spread Eagle
Release date: 01 August, 2006

No comments: