The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

8/24/2007

A BETTER MOOD

Current mood: calm


QUOTE OF THE DAY:"You only live once; but if you live it right, once is enough." Adam Marshall

Well roughly 12 hours later. A few beers later. Not so irritated at people. I can be back here again. Of course I used the Internet for what it was meant for. I watched the Simpson's movie at youtube. It was pretty good, but I don't know if I would have enjoyed spending the money to see it. Just a personal comment.

Well as far as updates go, I've added a whole slew of pics to

flickr

So that's been updated a bit. I've started adding something daily to the

archive

you know kind of like special features on a DVD. Just an occasional video, that represents something geeky, cool, memorable, meaningful, fun, intriguing or just plain stupid. Yeah I know I could do that here, but in some cases, there might be pre- and post- dating of said vids. And it's easiest to do there.

Well this is going to be another in house weekend. Well except for visiting half of my genetic make up contributor, it's going to be a VERY quiet weekend. No loud, busy, noisy bars. No room full of people I don't know. No room full of people I DO know. Just Season, myself and the 3 hellions. You have no clue how much I am looking forward to this. Just some pizza, soda, the Battlestar Galactica mini-series, the first disc of the first season of Queer as Folk, and disc 2 of Saiyuki. This is almost paradise. All we need now, is to add some nookie and it will be.

Just thought I'd share...talk to you soon.

Currently listening :
The Sign
By Ace of Base
Release date: 23 November, 1993

No comments: