The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

8/24/2007

20 YEARS LATER

Current mood: annoyed
My sweet leaping Jesus on a cross beam. I am finally sick of people. Who'd ever thunk that there would be a time when I would hate, despise, loathe and GRANNY GET MAH SHOTGUN when it came to people. And sadly this truth started 20 years or so ago.

I was in the homie town of my wonderful wife formerly known as bride, for her trip through memory lane aka 20Th High School reunion. I thought this would be kind of fun. And it was, for a little while. But to be honest 12 hours with people who are drinking, snobbish, and elitist, is way too much for this waste of air known as me.

Don't get me wrong some of the people I met were very nice people. But even after a while they get tiring. So in as few sentences as I am willing to shed on this subject let me take you through last weekend. In no particular order.

I don't care if your home state is called OR-again or OR-a-Gun you're being a snob when you tel your friends, that if they don't pronounce it right they "sound stupid." That's just freakin' rude as hell.

Yes I understand "said person" was an evil and heartless bitch, but how much better are you all, if all your propensities, are of the person you knew 20 years ago. Are you the same person you were 20 years ago? HELL, are you the same person you were 10 years ago? In the end are you no better than "said person" because you judged, juried, and executioned according to the past. Isn't that pretty much what she did? Judged, juried, and executioned you according to her own personal beliefs, which may or may not have changed, but you will never know.

I understand leaving. I accept that as a vital growing process if you think it is needed in your head and soul. But the minute you start dropping dookie in the land of your growing process, remember most importantly, that some people never have to leave to find out who they are. Some people are not only content but very happy, where they are, where they started, and where they live. Even if it is the place where they were born and grew up. Like I said, you don't have to leave to know you are happy. You either are or you aren't.

There's a big difference between being being drunk and loving life and being an obnoxious, evil and annoying drunk. You were the first. If I have to answer this question again, I'm lying and telling you that you showed your naughty pillows to any person that asked.

OK, if you live in a "big city" and your "home town" doesn't have your favorite drink of choice...which oddly (as my wife said to me) is mainly popular in GAY bars...DO NOT start telling me how much small towns suck. Because all I'm going to think is that you're being a snob. AGAIN. Also, sorry, but no, if you think a drink tastes bad, and the 3 other people who tried it said it was good (even though they used a generic brand of booze) I will NOT agree with you. It may not be perfect but for happy Jesus on a hairy pogo stick, it was a decent drink.


NO IT WASN'T A BIG DEAL WATCHING OVER YOU WHILE YOU LET LOOSE WITH THE BOOGIE HIPS. STOP ASKING.

OK...on to other things other than a HS reunion...

On Wednesday, I had a terrible morning. I got a freakin' flat tire because some dumb bastard left a refrigerator hinge in our drive way. The same drive way I have driven on for over a year. So because of this I had gotten almost no sleep because I had to get it fixed. Fuckin' inconsiderate pus filled anal cum drinking shit bags. There is no need for you to be such douche bags.

OK...that's all for this moment. I'll be back in a few, and in a better mood.

Currently listening :
The Best of Glass Tiger: Air Time
By Glass Tiger
Release date: 22 February, 1994

No comments: