The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/17/2007

UNDER THE WEATHER

Current mood: blah

I hate feeling like crap. I hate when my body does not coopertate with the real world. You know, when you're finally getting back on financial track, than you end up not being able to be farther than 10 feet from the bathroom, and you realize that your body just shat on the progress you were making. After that, let's include the fact of not being able to sit down comfortably, consuming gatorade and water like it your very soul depends on it. I hate being afraid to fall asleep for obvious reasons. AND that my friends, is how I spent the last 17 hours of my day. I'm also really glad I could share this with you. I hate days like this.

Currently watching :
Strictly Ballroom
Release date: 19 March, 2002

No comments: