The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/17/2007

A TOUCH OF WRITERS BLOCK SO I FALL BACK ON A PREVIOUSLY WRITTEN AND SAVED FOR A RAINY DAY ENTRY

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"What others say of me matters little; what I myself say and do matters much.”
Elbert Green Hubbard
June 19, 1856 – May 7, 1915
an American writer, publisher, artist, and philosopher


Well I guess the title today says it all....so here you go...


1. What is your full name?
Jose

2. When is your Birthday?
6/02

3. what cd is in your car?
Oh christ...in the cd player is a burned disc of different country songs, Motley Crue-Generation Swine, Nitro-O.F.R., Toby Keith-Greatest hits vol 2, South Park Christmas Album, Bakers Pink, Pearl Jam-Ten, The Zeroes-4/3/2/1/the Zeroes, Mother Love Bone, Joe Satriani-Flying in a Blue Dream, Fiona Apple-Tidal, Star Wars Episode 1 soundtrack, WWE the music vol 2 through 5, Styx-Greatest Hits, Trick Pony, Garth Brooks-Live, Phil Vassar-Greatest Hits, Anthrax-State of Euphoria, Puya and The Rugrats Movie Soundtrack... I think thats everything in my car

4. favorite flavor of ice cream?
Chocolate

5. your faorite holiday is?
Christmas followed by my birthday...which if it isn't a holiday, it damn well should be..LOL

6. Can you cook?
Yes

7. What was your dream growing up?
A grown up...still not there...I think

8. What talent do you wish you had?
Play Bass Guitar

9. Favorite place?
The Zoo

10. Favorite vegetable?
all of them

11. What was the last book you read?
About 5 hours ago I finished Clive Barker's "Sacrament"

12. What zodiac sign are u ?
Gemini

13. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
Yes and sorta (I've let the ear hole close up)

14. Worst Habit?
Smoking

15. What is your favorite sport?
Spectator

16. Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
Actually I'm a pretty nice guy till you piss me off, so what category does that fall under?

17. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
1. Ask you if you have gas/feeling gassy
2. Make some really bad joke about "why go through all this trouble to alone with me?
3. After that I got's no clue

18. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Too personal sorry

19. Tell me one weird fact about you:
I can sleep through the phone ringing or alarm going off, but I wake up if any door in our apt gets opened or closed.

20. Do have any pets?
My Wife has 3 cats

21. Do u know how to do the macerana?
Yes...sadly I do

22. What time is it where u are now?
2:32 AM

23. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
They are some damn sexxxxxay!!

24. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
LOL...I'd be ripped

25. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Depends on the crime

26. What color eyes do you have?
Brown

27. Ever been arrested?
Yup

28. What is your favorite drink?
I'll take it you mean booze-wise...well than it would have to be beer...only because liquor makes me stupid and mean

29. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
Buy a flat screen TV...than return it because my wife told me to, than she would make me pay off bills, and save the rest

30. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
Not a big bubble gum fan anymore

31. What 's your favorite place to hang at?
The Zoo

32. Do you believe in ghosts?
Ghosts no, Spirits yes

33. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Have sex

34. Do you swear a lot?
Yes, but only at the wrong moment

35. Biggest pet peeve?
STUPIDITY (yes this includes my own)

36. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
fuckedup (ok well if you type it that way it's one word)

37. Do you believe in God?
Sure Do

38.What is your zip code?
Waukesha

39. What city do you live in?
Waukesha

40. What is your favorite TV show?
Wrestling/Dexter/Dresden Files/Bulls**t...its a tie

No comments: