The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/15/2007

Grunt, Me MAn, ME MIghTY HUntER, GRUNT GRUNT!!

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.”
Robert Earl Wilson (name changed from Earl Lawrence Wilson)
October 2, 1934 – April 23, 2005
a starting pitcher in Major League Baseball




OK this sadly is a true story. It happened last Friday which was 4 days ago.
Season and I decided that we needed some last minute goodies from the grocery store. We talked it over and instead of going to the Super Wal-Mart (which if you don't know is open 24 hours but is about 20 minutes or so away), we decided to go to the Pick-N-Save (which is a grocery store and only about 5-6 minutes away but only open till midnight) and since it was 11:30 P.M. we knew we could make it in time. So about half way there the following conversation was started.

Season (s1) "Jose, try to find a place to park quickly, OK."

Jose (j2) "Why?"

s1 "It's nothing just make sure you stop as soon as you can."

j2 "What's wrong? Are you sick? Are you OK?"

s1 "It's nothing really...uhh...umm..well OK, but don't freak out."

j2 "GOD Season what's wrong just tell me!!"

--now this next part takes place as I'm pulling into the parking lot of the Pick-N-Save--

s1 " I have a wood tick crawling on me."

--she says this very casually, like it happens all the time--

j2 "WHAT!!!!"

--as I narrowly miss a curb--

s1 "I have a wood tick crawling on me and it must be hungry because you normally don't feel them crawling around."

--she says that like I needed a play by play. I DID NOT by the way.--

j2 "OH GOD!!"

--I aim my Rodeo at the first available spot, narrowly missing 2 cars a few shopping carts and parked in 5 spots. I did not know that was possible until this moment--

j2 "GET IT OFF!! GET IT OFF!!"

--and yes in one of my more stellar moments as a card carrying member of the male species, I was out of the car before her and I was the one yelling, screaming, and jumping up and down. She on the other hand was Fonzie cool. She was so cool with all this that she could have refrozen the polar ice caps...now thas cool--

s1 "It's gone. Are you OK?"

--Bless her heart she was going to let this little breakdown go--

j2 "Yeah I'm fine, sorry, I kind of freaked out."

s1 "No shit, i thought I was going to have to change your pants, and start calling you 'my Mexican jumping bean'. By the way...don't move."

--I stood so still not even my heart was beating...after about 30 seconds--

s1 "Just kidding, I just wanted to see what you would do."

--at this moment I just about broke into tears, but I didn't. Butt at that precise moment, I knew she would never let that breakdown go.--

But since then, I've had the itchy crawly feeling all the time. The kind that just makes you freak out all the time.

What a mighty man/hunter/warrior I am. Grunt grunt...whine whine.

No comments: