The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

4/06/2007

WHY OH WHY?- THE RAMBLINGS OF SOMEONE WITH A LITTLE TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS.

“I'll not willingly offend, Nor be easily offended; What's amiss I'll strive to mend, And endure what can't be mended”

Isaac Watts

English hymn writer, July 17, 1674 – November 25, 1748


So today my wife and I had this conversation

Season-"Jose' why must all your profile pics be of someone giving the middle finger?"

Jose- "Because I find it funny. And it's my social commentary on the current state of affairs."

Season- "Aren't you afraid of offending anyone?"

Jose- "Honey, you do read my blogs right? If they aren't offended by what I write, how in the blue hell could they be offended by a drawn character with a middle finger proudly displayed?"

Season- "But they might not read your blog if the first thing they see is a pic of someone flipping them off."

Jose- "But I'm not flipping them off...I'm flipping of the establishment."

Season- "But they don't know that."

Jose- "but....uhh...TOUCHE'. You know honey, I hate it when you use logic to disarm my illogical behavior. See that's your problem, you confuse the issue by using facts and logic."

Season- "Yeah, whatever, take out the garbage."

Which oddly is how most of our discussions go. This was just something I wanted to share with you all.

So with that said how the hell is everyone today? No one slapped the hell out of someone who badly deserved it? No one killed anyone, chopped up their bodies, put the remains into a cheap K-Mart trunk with lots of little holes (so that the little critters can go in there and eat away at the corpse), put the trunk in a swamp, bog, or marsh with rocks in the bottom so that the trunk would sink to the bottom to never be found again? I mean I know the readers of this blog would already know how to get rid of bodies and get away with a perfect crime. So this would be labeled under "rhetorical and slightly sarcastic question."

I know this seems like a gruesome segue, and I'll get to my point in my usual long winded way. I was watching Penn and Tellers-Bullshit!, and it happened to be about one of my favorite topics in the world. Actually I should say my favorite two topics in the world. It was a show on breasts...well actually Breast Hysteria. Which simply translates to this:
  • Why do people make a big deal about breasts feeding?
  • Why is breast feeding considered to be just as wrong as Paris Hilton nipple slip? (thas a quote from the show)
  • Why do people forget that breasts do serve a real purpose (well other than making some men and some women drool)?
  • But for me...what's the big deal? They're breasts. Many women already show most of their naughty pillows. I mean when a neckline extends to the belly button, people are going to look. Be patient, the trunk theme will make itself clear.

Well after watching this I started thinking about history. You know, it was illegal for women to show legs of during the Victorian era (roughly 1830's through the early 1900's). Also as late as the 1960's-70's it was indecent for women to show off their navels. Now I'm not a smart man nor am I a wise man but I do have some questions to ask.

Now obviously people who flash their goodies for the whole world to see, unless it's a legally designated nudity is allowed area, is considered a criminal. I say this because if they are caught flashing or showing their god given pajamas, there are tickets, fines, and/or jail time correct?

So we spend some of the tax money prosecuting these law breakers, right?

They than do their time and pay their fine, right? (except in areas of the world where the law is much stricter and the punishment does NOT necessarily fit the crime...just my opinion)

I'm guessing that during certain events of the year in many places all over the world this is happening, and many are caught, right?

Yet you never hear of a celebrity on the red carpet get a ticket for the "accidental" exposure of their yum yums even though, thanks to the paparazzi, there is evidence for all the world to see, right?

And O.J. can literally get away with murder, even though they had the evidence, right?

Then write a book on it, right?

So I guess what you have to do is become famous so you can show off your junk, kill someone, and get away with it, than write a book and make money over this, right?

Just something to think about.

No comments: