The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

3/10/2007

NEVER HEARD OF IT

Well if that aint enough to piss you off. I've been trying to access myspace for the new music portions yesterday and today and FINALLY I get access. I really hate being addicted to the info super hi-way...especially when they close all but one lane AND my exit!! But enough of that. It's new music friday...umm kinda. I know it's saturday but I had issues on here yesterday.

NEVER HEARD OF IT

Really? You should. So that's what I'm doing here. NEVER HEARD OF IT is the bands name and I'm glad I have. These guys have such a great sound. It's got a sorta Killers-esque feel, but I don't want to give you that comparison, because they sound great. A polished rock sound with energy and emotions, man, what else could you ask for. NEVER HEARD OF IT...now you have...and spread the word.

LEROY JUSTICE

It's not often that someone else's description puts into words what I'm thinking when I'm trying to describe it and just can't. There are times when my inside voice can't find the right coalition of words to say what I'm feeling. Luckily sometimes they themselves say the right thing...so in their own words...

"Like a roadhouse ghost rattling his chains, Leroy Justice...comes to life. Their revolution is the same one rock n roll has been fighting since the blues and country bedded down together to water the tree of musical liberty with the blood of true patriots. Leroy Justice opens a vein thats colored like the Black Crowes, Marah, Old 97s and vintage Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. Its roots music that never strays too far from the garage or an open whiskey bottle."

Amen brother!!

So on this day I give you

NEVER HEARD OF IT

and

LEROY JUSTICE

No comments: