The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/15/2006

YEAH, THAT PRETTY MUCH SAYS IT ALL

You know, how strange it is to be with someone, where the main desire is to be with them all the time and there is never enough of it. I married my wife, I wear a ring on my finger, I carry her love in my heart and soul. When I get home from work she's sleeping so I lay down with her and feel her skin against mine, I hear her breathing and we share something special between us. I spend all weekend with her, shopping, cleaning, fighting, crying, laughing, doing chores, running errands and doing things two people in love do. But it never feels like it's enough. We get a 2-4 hours a night to lay with each other. The weekend is never long enough. Is it so wrong to want to be with the one you love more than a few hours a day? Is it wrong to hate a phone because that's the only way you can communicate on a daily basis, because you work conflicting shifts? Is it wrong to hate a Monday morning because you know when you wake up you'll wake up in an empty bed and the first thing you do is grab the pillow she uses because it still smells like her? Is it wrong to simply want more time? Is it wrong to want more in general? All I do know is that whether it's right or wrong, wanting sure is lonely.

Today the music is unfortunately silence...

No comments: