The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/09/2006

SOME ANSWERS

My wife reads this blog and last evening she was very concerned about how dealing with my step-dad this weekend will affect me. It seems kind of funny to me. Not the "ha-ha" funny but the ironic funny. You see as long as step-dad isn't drinking he's not that bad of a guy. Sure like any family member you have good days and bad days. Some days everything is gold. Other days, I can't wait for lunch to be done with so that my wife and I can go and deal with the carnal itch that seems to overtake us once in a while, and the fact that he's being annoying just gives us a better excuse to end breakfast/lunch/dinner that much sooner. But add alcohol and SHAZAM instant Prickenstien. The guy who I spend time with now isn't the same man, and as long as he stays sober it will never be an issue. But the second I hear or see that he has had a drink, I'm gone. POOF!! No more step-son, because I won't tolerate that anymore, and no more step-dad, because I don't need that other asshole in my life. My life has been one hell of a rollercoaster ride as it is, and I won't ride that particular rollercoaster EVER again. Time to change the CD, this song is done....for now.

No comments: