The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

3/08/2006

[Review] CENTURY CHILD by NIGHTWISH



Review of Century Child

Well, I'm relatively new Nightwish fan, as I've only been into them for less than a year now, but I do have all their material, thanks to my friend Ray-Ray. She burned all the albums for me, and I'm in the process of getting the originals as we type. But I just wanted to tell you all how cool this album is. It's not any part of what is mainstream music. It's a great mix of heavy and orchestral music. A great mix of rock and opera, with some beautiful and sometimes haunting vocals and solid musicianship blends this all into a truly unique aural experience. If you never heard of them here you go. If you have heard of them, make a comment. Either way enjoy the music.

Jose

No comments: