The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

3/08/2006

[Review] A Goofy Movie (Disney Gold Classic Collection)

Review of A Goofy Movie (Disney Gold Classic Collection)
So last night, Season and I decided (well ok, it was me I hadn't seen this lil flick in a while and I had the hankerin to see it again) to watch A Goofy Movie. Ironically I had forgotten, how good this movie is. It has all th elements of a typical Disney movie, the song and dance number, the moral upholdings and the happy ending. But one thing this movie has is great connection for the father/son relationship during the awkward moments in life. You all know them, we usually call it "the teens". It's just a wonderful little movie that captures that feeling of wanting your own life (as a teen) and wanting to be a part of it (the parent). Just thought I'd share.
Jose

No comments: