The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

2/20/2006

JUST DOING A LITTLE WWW SURFING

Wow. I was just wasting some time on here, while I wait to hear from Season. She calls during her lunch break, and we talk for a few minutes. So I decided to go blog hopping. When I do this, I usually read the first 3-4 posts. If it keeps me reading than I walk away from it. I save it in my faves folder. Than I'll walk away from the puter. Smoke a cigarette, check what's on TV, grab a diet coke and than come back to the puter. I basically try to forget what it was I was reading, and if that lil loud mouthed thing in the back of my mind tells me to go back and read more, well than I go back and read some more. Now this really doesn't happen that often...that's why I don't have many blog's linked. They really have to strike some kind of chord with me. So now that you have system as to how I link blogs I have to say this. I found this very honest, thought provoking and at times very humorous blog called Confessions from a Private Lesbian. I kept reading it, till I was up to date with it. It made me laugh, stop and think and at times I thought, that's what I would say/think/do. So here you go. Something new to read. Something new to enjoy.

1 comment:

Geeky Dragon Girl said...

You mean to say there are others who might say/do/think what I do?? On one hand I should be pleased because I'm not a freak, woohoo! On the other hand it also means I'm not all that unique. OR maybe it means you're a freak too. Ha!

Seriously, I really appreciate the props. As self-absorbed as I am, I really love reading about how great people think my blog is. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy without the blanket. :)