The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

2/19/2006

LOOKEE LOOKEE NEW THINGS ADDED

Well hello again my legion of friends, well at least all 3 of you, It's after midnight and Season is hibernating. So since I got me a case of "aint got the sleepies" I'd thought I'd come here and have some fun. First of all I'd like to welcome Birch Bark Blog(Black's Cliff Resort) to my lil waste of space. For a wonderful glimpse into the daily life of a resort gal (and family) in the Northwoods of Wisconsin check out her blog. In case you missed it here it is again Birch Bark Blog(Black's Cliff Resort), and it can also be found on my sidebar.
Also added all things Serenity/Firefly straight from the creators blog. All hail Joss Whedon!! Speaking of Joss, some of you may not know that he also did Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. One of the actors from Angel is Christian Kane, who also happens to be a pretty good singer, and by accident I found this...KANE at myspace.com. It's his bands music and if ya dig let 'em know.
Well I gotta go kill a cat who is trying to walk on a kitchen counter, which he clearly know he aint allowed on. Be back later.

No comments: