The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

2/17/2006

IT'S 3 AM I MUST BE...SLEEPY?

Oh good lord...I am on the last 2 loads of laundry...you know having only 1 washer/dryer, really is a way to waste the entire day. Thank the goddess, I had movies to occupy my time. Because after I finish washing/drying the last 2 loads, I than got to put all the clothes away. Which won't be so bad, cause I don't fold a damn thing. Another moment of praise for the dieties that someone follows, that I have a lot of closet space. So why does laundry actually take up 2 posts? Because very simply, I had a lot of laundry to do. So now that I'm on the last lap, I can now start on the next thing on my list. The kitchen. I already started some of it. Trying to let the dishpan hands go away. OMG. I'm becoming domesticated. I really need to get a life.

Be back in a few.

No comments: